Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Week 6 Thing 14: Technorati

So I was tooling around here and did some searches. It was funny to come upon some of the blogs. I actually found one from a woman where my kids go to school. That was really interesting. It confirmed that I am happy where my kids are at. Anyway, it was pretty crazy to see all the blogs and posts out there. Unfortunately, I'm not that into "celebrity" so most of the tags that were the most popular were the least of interest to me. I don't want to use any of the celebrity names for fear that Technorati will scour my blog and put me up there as having some interest in P*** H****. You know who I'm talking about. Actually, I could have just done fill in the blank and there are plenty of young stars who have been in the celebrity rag spotlight. So that's my post on Technorati.

No comments: