Friday, August 17, 2007

Week 3 Thing 7: One of the Converted

So, I am a technophobe. However, I love my ipod. I used to be one of those people who would go walking carrying my CD walkman in my hand, while teenagers would run past me with their little mp3 players. I could see their steps slow down and the shaking of their shoulders as their heads would twist from side to side and I know they would be laughing at the "old fogey" with outdated technology. Now, I am one of them. And, unlike them, I actually have good music on my ipod. (Of course, that is just in my humble opinion.) I can't listen to regular radio anymore - thank goodness for satellite radio. I am sure that my parents thought my music was crap growing up, but at least it was melodic, and the people who sang it actually wrote it and played the instruments as well. Okay, now I'm really sounding like an old fogey. Anyway, that is my technology post (music rant) for today.

No comments: