Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Week 9 Thing 21: Podcasting Directories

Well, this was neat. I'm glad that the better ones give you a choice of their recommended favorites, as well as give you categories. I am amazed at how many podcasts there are out there. I feel like this is the new forum for the Wayne's and Garth's out there. Unfortunately, many of them are not that entertaining, with voices that just drone on. I wish there was a way to siphon out those, but as podcasting becomes even more popular, I'm sure there will be more to sift through. That just means that the really good ones will have to market themselves through word of mouth, and elevating their rankings on the podcast directories. A marketing niche that I'm sure the big ad agencies are going to be rushing to fill to keep their hand in the ever-fragmented market which is being controlled more and more by people themselves. That's my thoughts for Thing 21.

No comments: